Everything from the complete lack of communication by First Choice Movers, to the total lack of care taken with our household items, made our recent move become a night-mare.Nearly everything that we asked the movers to take extra care with was damaged!

The Oak Roll-top desk and Oak 9-drawer dresser were both gouged and chipped, the new kitchen floor gouged while moving the fridge, legs were broken on a 5 piece Cherry wall unit,our couch was dropped from the ramp of the truck to the driveway blacktop,and our side by side freezer door was literally thrown over the top of other items on the loaded truck. The promised confirmation call was never made in advance of the move, the movers never called to say they would be late!, THREE HOURS LATE! One of the movers was clearly hung-over and took a number of personal phone calls during the loading process, and to top it all off, Ron, the person I believe to be one of the owners lied to me multiple times during the follow-up to my complaint. He may be the most arrogant business owner I have ever run across!

Additionally, He had the audacity to suggest that I must be angry about something other than his company's complete lack of professionalism.

He also refused to give me the companies INSURANCE INFORMATION.I would suggest they change the company name to Beyond Last Resort Movers.

Had an Experience with First Choice Movers?

Comments